How Did Forex Trading Change Your Life?


homalbum:

Yes forex can really change your life if you only have strong desire to change your life. It's up to you. Forex is profitable business and millions of people are making money daily from this market. So you can do the same if you are confident, study very hard, be mentally prepared, have a clear map of future and act accordingly.

bangcool:

For myself, forex is my hobby. I love trading even i got profit or lost. Its like an art for me. Art to control emotion, art to predict market movement and art to see other people emotion when face the loss or profit. It's true that forex will give us a bit busy time, but it really nice when we got some profit. Also we can meet more people since forex become more famous righ now. We can find some new friend to share our hobby, share our technique and share our money but, who want share it with me?


Houssem Chriti:

Forex can indeed make your life easy. But in order to reach that stage we have to go through a harsh time of constant studying and practice in order to accumulate experience to use when trading. Our earnings in the Forex market will increase as our experience increases. After which we will be able to earn a living from our home, allowing us time to spend with others rather than doing other jobs. As a result our social life will also benefit.

Suchu:

Forex has drastically changed my life than before. Trading has taught me how to utilize the spare time. I find myself more busy and devoted to forex now-a-days. Now-a-days, I spend lots of time in forex, after college, before bed. It is very interesting to me. I can't keep myself away from forex. It helped me to earn pretty handsome cash. First before forex, I used to get bored with internet. But now I am into the forex, I find more connected to it.


uttam_ghosh5:

Forex this five alphabetical word has changed my life in some ways in past few days. I am a student and have morning classes. So I always have the whole afternoon in my hand but i have nothing to do. But after I got to know about Forex, I have been using my time which was going in vain in the earlier time. Forex has taught me to use my valuable time and create something out of nothing.

meroonesathi:

 Forex trading can be addicting because we can earn more profit with in a day. We can earn more money but the thing is that we need to have knowledge and experience.Forex trading has not changed me yet. But when I get busier on trading then I forget to eat my food. And my mama always shouts at me. 

But Forex trading has given me always best and pleasant experiences. Forex trading has solved my financial problem too. As I am student and my family is too much happy because I am studying with the help of my profit too.Well I am lucky person who started trading and still being trading. I never oppose Forex trading. But well, I am a bit different person than before due to Forex trading.


 richy5300:

When you say something is addictive, you know that you have consciously taken the steps to continue is use no matter its consequences. I would agree with you that forex can really be addictive though we made it so. Since we believe that when we spend long hours trading and doing other tasks related to forex, we are actually learning and producing results otherwise, it is burdensome when there is no headway. 

I too have had good and terrible experiences as well. I was defrauded the first time i tried trading because i was not well informed then and i thought i could give my business to someone else without having to worry about any problem associated with forex, unfortunately, it was a different case altogether.

atiarrahman:

Forex is a risky business. It can change a trader’s life style. To become a good forex trader he/ she have to give time. He / she has to gather knowledge about forex trade.

sheraz0009:

In my point of view forex made my life little busy and also made some impact in my life. At first my aim is that i will just earn money for forex but as time goes i feel like I'm a different person for others because i have learned many thing for forex and all the things I've learned from the time I'm in the demo up to the real forex.This is true fact that forex trading really improves not only your business skills but also your personality.Now i became more discipline and decent and i have learn the importance of money, and money is not something you could easily see and get anywhere.



dreamgirl:

Forex trading can change way of life of a investor it need plenty of your energy and effort to comprehend and also by trading much money it can change way of life and also help to alter your personal way of life by habit to comprehend and acquire much knowledge, If you want to keep take part in your purpose in Forex trading, Forex trading then one day it provides you with outstanding for you.

Legendkid:

Forex trading alters many aspect of our daily life the moment we start or enter forex trading,and mostly,it's for the positive.It changes our altitude towards money management,gives us a wide range of knowledge,makes our analysis knowledge more sharp. 

Forex trading can alter your daily routine, it's really true,since most of your former leisure time will be spend trading forex,it makes one addictive to his computer screen,so it will be me and my computer,my personal world. Forex trading brings gives one more knowledge and keep him/her more informed about the current rate of currency,it's alter our normal or former life routine,but for sure,for good.


Комментариев нет :

Отправить комментарий